Sunday, January 21, 2007

Coming round again

Note: reposted from January 10, 2007

So I posted once and then I just stopped. What kind of loser am I?!? Well, I had to test the waters, think it over, decide how committed I wanted to be to this. Plus, I did actually start a new diary/blog for my kids (Just the Mommy). I wanted to write down some of the things that they do that seem so memorable right now, but that I will forget in a week. I'm forgetful that way. And I'm discovering that the things I remember from my childhood are drastically different than the things my mom remembers. So I'm documenting it now while there's a better shot at getting the truth. I hope to use it to resolve arguments when they're older. And of course use it against them as blackmail.

But I just found out that a good friend of mine is blogging on Yahoo 360 (My Fabulous Life). And she didn't tell me!! And another friend has a secret blog that she doesn't share. Bitches, both of them! Not really. I didn't tell them about mine, either. We're spider that way. Don't worry, if you're reading and you don't get that, you're not supposed to. And I'm not explaining it to you. Hee hee. I spider.

So anyway, now I've got a whole "if she can do it, it's okay for me to do it, too!" attitude and I'm back here posting all the stuff that I'm not putting in my kids' diary. Oh, I'm sure there will be entries about the kids. I mean, c'mon, what else do I really have to talk about?


1 comment:

Brian said...

Congratulations for sticking with your blog for your 2nd go-around. In a time when some have retreated from the vastness of cyberspace, others such as yourself continue to find inspiration and freedom by that very vastness itself.

Consider yourself bookmarked!