Saturday, November 17, 2007

Just for you

I've been a little behind with my photos lately. Not to point fingers (Steve) but someone (Steve) has been a bit of a laptop hog recently (Steve). He - I mean SOMEONE - seems to think that I should be able to use my work laptop and leave him to play Spider Solitaire and view sports-related content in peace. The only problem with that is that all of my pictures and music are on our family laptop. The laptop which we purchased specifically for ME. Oh, sure, that was when I needed it for school, but whatever. It's all about me. Remember that.

Anyway.

I finally got new pictures downloaded and organized this evening and I came across a few photos that I thought you might enjoy. Because I'm here for you. You know, except when someone (Steve) is hogging the laptop.



A flower girl who stole all of the attention from the bride (1977)

I knew how to pose
Top: Butterball - good thing I got a little taller
Botton: First grade picture

No comments: